- The King of Dagbon was honored, along with Zaa Multimedia and MASLOC CEOs, for their invaluable contributions to the Kingdom.
- Yendi: MASLOC CEO donates learning materials to a Complementary Education Agency
- The government should provide changing rooms for girls in schools -Retired broadcaster Cum Chief
- Gbewaa Palace Reconstruction: Naa Yab Kug Naa inspects work on resettlement of affected houses.
- Ibrahim Mahama presents 1,000 bags of cement to the Gbewaa Reconstruction Committee.
- Police IGP met with two main political parties ahead Kumawu by-election
- NPP should not claim full credit for 80-km Tamale-Yendi-Zabzugu-Tatale-Nachamba road project- Former MP tells Government.
- The parliamentary candidate for Zabzugu calls for party unity and cohesion.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗔𝗽𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘀 ‘𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸’ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
- John Mahama to support the Kumumu by-election campaign.
- Mion: Assembly members oppose DCE’s attempt to share farm machinery to Party’s Boys
- Dr. Kwabena Duffuor, Mr. Kojo Bonsu, and Ernest Kobea contributed to the party’s democratic tradition- John Mahama
- NDC Primaries: Alhassan Umar wins Zabzugu Parliamentary Elections
- Ayass Ghazale Mahamadu, an NPP communicator, lauds Hardi Pagaza’s actions.
- Don’t confront security officers on the street if even provoked-Col. Kelvin Merdiemah advises
- 7072 students graduated from the 23rd congregation of the University for Development Studies
- Akufo-Addo’s “birthday project” at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- Akufo-Addo’s birthday project at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- If Ghanaians vote against the NPP, you will beg the NDC to takeover Power – Yammin schools Bryn
- Tamale: Yakubu Leftey foots the medical bills for three patients
- Water crisis: private tanker drivers announce a new price and blame PURC and GWCL for the increment.
- Fadlan, a disabled 7-year-old, is supported by Yakubu Leftee.
- Prince Mukadi recognizes Haruna Iddrisu’s contributions to northern sports.
- Tamale Metropolitan Assembly finally elects PM
- Dagbon mourns Mion Lana Abdulai Mahamadu
- The King of Dagbon: Ndan Yaa Naa receives Toyota Land Cruiser pick-up from President Nana Akufo-Addo to beef up security.
- Lawra SHS appeals for accommodation after storm disaster