- The King of Dagbon was honored, along with Zaa Multimedia and MASLOC CEOs, for their invaluable contributions to the Kingdom.
- Yendi: MASLOC CEO donates learning materials to a Complementary Education Agency
- The government should provide changing rooms for girls in schools -Retired broadcaster Cum Chief
- Gbewaa Palace Reconstruction: Naa Yab Kug Naa inspects work on resettlement of affected houses.
- Ibrahim Mahama presents 1,000 bags of cement to the Gbewaa Reconstruction Committee.
- Police IGP met with two main political parties ahead Kumawu by-election
- NPP should not claim full credit for 80-km Tamale-Yendi-Zabzugu-Tatale-Nachamba road project- Former MP tells Government.
- The parliamentary candidate for Zabzugu calls for party unity and cohesion.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗔𝗽𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘀 ‘𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸’ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
- John Mahama to support the Kumumu by-election campaign.
- Mion: Assembly members oppose DCE’s attempt to share farm machinery to Party’s Boys
- Dr. Kwabena Duffuor, Mr. Kojo Bonsu, and Ernest Kobea contributed to the party’s democratic tradition- John Mahama
- NDC Primaries: Alhassan Umar wins Zabzugu Parliamentary Elections
- Ayass Ghazale Mahamadu, an NPP communicator, lauds Hardi Pagaza’s actions.
- Don’t confront security officers on the street if even provoked-Col. Kelvin Merdiemah advises
- 7072 students graduated from the 23rd congregation of the University for Development Studies
- Akufo-Addo’s “birthday project” at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- Akufo-Addo’s birthday project at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- If Ghanaians vote against the NPP, you will beg the NDC to takeover Power – Yammin schools Bryn
- Tamale: Yakubu Leftey foots the medical bills for three patients
- Water crisis: private tanker drivers announce a new price and blame PURC and GWCL for the increment.
- Fadlan, a disabled 7-year-old, is supported by Yakubu Leftee.
- Prince Mukadi recognizes Haruna Iddrisu’s contributions to northern sports.
- Tamale Metropolitan Assembly finally elects PM
- Dagbon mourns Mion Lana Abdulai Mahamadu
- The King of Dagbon: Ndan Yaa Naa receives Toyota Land Cruiser pick-up from President Nana Akufo-Addo to beef up security.
- Lawra SHS appeals for accommodation after storm disaster
NDC Primaries: Alhassan Umar wins Zabzugu Parliamentary Elections
The former Member of Parliament for Zabzugu Constituency, Hon. Alhassan Umar, has won the NDC…
Sagnarigu: Your Abudu-Andani politics are reckless and irresponsible – Hardi…
The Sagnarigu Concerned NDC Grassroots has condemned the immediate past Deputy Northern…
If Ghanaians vote against the NPP, you will beg the NDC to takeover Power –…
Hon. Joseph Yammin, National Organizer of the opposition National Democratic!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->…
N/R: NDC primaries, two women to make their dreams a reality out of 59 aspirants.
Only two female candidates have officially filed to contest the the parliamentary primaries in…
N/R: 59 individuals have filed nominations, 3 MPs go unopposed at NDC…
Following the official close of parliamentary nominations on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, at 5…
Your comment is a bit silly- Mahama replies to Kpebu on the refund Ex-gratia
Former President John Dramani Mahama has described the comment by private legal practitioner…
John Mahama gifts the Dagbon Development Fund GHC 100,000.
Former President John Dramani Mahama has also contributed a sum of 100,000 Ghana cedis to the…
Put your feet on the ground to help the NDC annex power from the Sama Noli…
Lawyer Alhassan Abdul Fatawu (Lawyer Jofa) charged the energized youth at the maiden Youth Wing…
The NDC Council of Elders advises a cease-fire until a decision is made.
The Council of Elders of the NDC issued a press statement today, January 28, 2023, asking all…
Hon. Alhassan S. Suhuyini extends financial support to 60 tertiary students
The Hon. Alhassan S. Suhuyini has paid the full admissions fees for approximately 25 students!-->…