- The King of Dagbon was honored, along with Zaa Multimedia and MASLOC CEOs, for their invaluable contributions to the Kingdom.
- Yendi: MASLOC CEO donates learning materials to a Complementary Education Agency
- The government should provide changing rooms for girls in schools -Retired broadcaster Cum Chief
- Gbewaa Palace Reconstruction: Naa Yab Kug Naa inspects work on resettlement of affected houses.
- Ibrahim Mahama presents 1,000 bags of cement to the Gbewaa Reconstruction Committee.
- Police IGP met with two main political parties ahead Kumawu by-election
- NPP should not claim full credit for 80-km Tamale-Yendi-Zabzugu-Tatale-Nachamba road project- Former MP tells Government.
- The parliamentary candidate for Zabzugu calls for party unity and cohesion.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗔𝗽𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘀 ‘𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸’ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
- John Mahama to support the Kumumu by-election campaign.
- Mion: Assembly members oppose DCE’s attempt to share farm machinery to Party’s Boys
- Dr. Kwabena Duffuor, Mr. Kojo Bonsu, and Ernest Kobea contributed to the party’s democratic tradition- John Mahama
- NDC Primaries: Alhassan Umar wins Zabzugu Parliamentary Elections
- Ayass Ghazale Mahamadu, an NPP communicator, lauds Hardi Pagaza’s actions.
- Don’t confront security officers on the street if even provoked-Col. Kelvin Merdiemah advises
- 7072 students graduated from the 23rd congregation of the University for Development Studies
- Akufo-Addo’s “birthday project” at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- Akufo-Addo’s birthday project at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- If Ghanaians vote against the NPP, you will beg the NDC to takeover Power – Yammin schools Bryn
- Tamale: Yakubu Leftey foots the medical bills for three patients
- Water crisis: private tanker drivers announce a new price and blame PURC and GWCL for the increment.
- Fadlan, a disabled 7-year-old, is supported by Yakubu Leftee.
- Prince Mukadi recognizes Haruna Iddrisu’s contributions to northern sports.
- Tamale Metropolitan Assembly finally elects PM
- Dagbon mourns Mion Lana Abdulai Mahamadu
- The King of Dagbon: Ndan Yaa Naa receives Toyota Land Cruiser pick-up from President Nana Akufo-Addo to beef up security.
- Lawra SHS appeals for accommodation after storm disaster
Ambaria takes custody of technical University College- after legal Tussle
The committee set up by the Northern Regional Coordinating Council (RCC) at the instance of the…
Bisco Holds Speech and Prize in Tamalee
Business Senior High School in Tamale has held its first speech and prize giving day. The…
Israeli Envoy Visits N/R-Promises partnership between UDS and Desert Uni.
The Israeli Embassy in Ghana is to facilitate a partnership between the University for…
More Defect From NDC in Tamale South
Barely a week after over one hundred supporters of the National Democratic Congress (NDC)…
NDC youth defect to CPP
About one hundred National Democratic Congress (NDC) Youth in the Tamale South Constituency…
Armed Forces allays 'opposition' fears over elite forces
The Public Affairs Director of the Ghana Army, Col. Atintande Mbawine, has allayed the fears…
Chelsea manager Villas-Boas sacked
Andre Villas-Boas has been sacked by Chelsea after less than a year in charge at Stamford…
Court awards costs of GhC2,000 to Alfred Woyome
A Commercial Court of the High Court in Accra has ruled that the state can amend its writ of…
Water Company Blames Power Outages For water Crisis
The intermittent lights out at the Ghana water company intake plant at Nawuni in the…
Tam. Poly Students Have Hyperthesis B
Thirty percent of students of Tamale Polytechnic are infected with the hyperthesis B virus.…