- The King of Dagbon was honored, along with Zaa Multimedia and MASLOC CEOs, for their invaluable contributions to the Kingdom.
- Yendi: MASLOC CEO donates learning materials to a Complementary Education Agency
- The government should provide changing rooms for girls in schools -Retired broadcaster Cum Chief
- Gbewaa Palace Reconstruction: Naa Yab Kug Naa inspects work on resettlement of affected houses.
- Ibrahim Mahama presents 1,000 bags of cement to the Gbewaa Reconstruction Committee.
- Police IGP met with two main political parties ahead Kumawu by-election
- NPP should not claim full credit for 80-km Tamale-Yendi-Zabzugu-Tatale-Nachamba road project- Former MP tells Government.
- The parliamentary candidate for Zabzugu calls for party unity and cohesion.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗔𝗽𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘀 ‘𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸’ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
- John Mahama to support the Kumumu by-election campaign.
- Mion: Assembly members oppose DCE’s attempt to share farm machinery to Party’s Boys
- Dr. Kwabena Duffuor, Mr. Kojo Bonsu, and Ernest Kobea contributed to the party’s democratic tradition- John Mahama
- NDC Primaries: Alhassan Umar wins Zabzugu Parliamentary Elections
- Ayass Ghazale Mahamadu, an NPP communicator, lauds Hardi Pagaza’s actions.
- Don’t confront security officers on the street if even provoked-Col. Kelvin Merdiemah advises
- 7072 students graduated from the 23rd congregation of the University for Development Studies
- Akufo-Addo’s “birthday project” at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- Akufo-Addo’s birthday project at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- If Ghanaians vote against the NPP, you will beg the NDC to takeover Power – Yammin schools Bryn
- Tamale: Yakubu Leftey foots the medical bills for three patients
- Water crisis: private tanker drivers announce a new price and blame PURC and GWCL for the increment.
- Fadlan, a disabled 7-year-old, is supported by Yakubu Leftee.
- Prince Mukadi recognizes Haruna Iddrisu’s contributions to northern sports.
- Tamale Metropolitan Assembly finally elects PM
- Dagbon mourns Mion Lana Abdulai Mahamadu
- The King of Dagbon: Ndan Yaa Naa receives Toyota Land Cruiser pick-up from President Nana Akufo-Addo to beef up security.
- Lawra SHS appeals for accommodation after storm disaster
CLOGSAG To go on Sit-Down Strike
Members of the Civil and Local Government Staff Association Ghana (CLOGSAG) in the Northern…
Fuel Prices Fail to go Down in Tamale
Barely three days after government announced marginal reduction in fuel prices, some filling…
NDC CHAIR WARNS MILLS OVER PARTY CHANCES
A copy of a strongly worded letter, in a tone in the fashion of the now famous “gargantuan…
NDC CHAIR WARNS MILLS OVER NDC FUTURE
A copy of a strongly worded letter, in a tone in the fashion of the now famous…
Agyemang Badu ruled out of Stars' semi-final game
Black Stars midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang Badu has been ruled out of the Black stars’ semi-final…
President Mills must quit – Lecturer
A political science lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kwesi…
Essien not relevant to black stars- Alala silla
Ace football pundit Mohammed Alala Sila has added his voice to many who think that Michael…
NGO EXPRESSES WORRY OVER TEENAGE PREGNANCY
Stakeholders in the health, education and parents have been urged to show commitment to…
NPP: EIU report on 2012 elections bogus
The main opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP) has rubbished a report published by the Economic…
Don’t be surprised if Osafo Maafo is arrested – Agyenim Boateng
A deputy Information Minister, James Agyenim Boateng, has hinted that given the…