- The King of Dagbon was honored, along with Zaa Multimedia and MASLOC CEOs, for their invaluable contributions to the Kingdom.
- Yendi: MASLOC CEO donates learning materials to a Complementary Education Agency
- The government should provide changing rooms for girls in schools -Retired broadcaster Cum Chief
- Gbewaa Palace Reconstruction: Naa Yab Kug Naa inspects work on resettlement of affected houses.
- Ibrahim Mahama presents 1,000 bags of cement to the Gbewaa Reconstruction Committee.
- Police IGP met with two main political parties ahead Kumawu by-election
- NPP should not claim full credit for 80-km Tamale-Yendi-Zabzugu-Tatale-Nachamba road project- Former MP tells Government.
- The parliamentary candidate for Zabzugu calls for party unity and cohesion.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗔𝗽𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘀 ‘𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸’ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
- John Mahama to support the Kumumu by-election campaign.
- Mion: Assembly members oppose DCE’s attempt to share farm machinery to Party’s Boys
- Dr. Kwabena Duffuor, Mr. Kojo Bonsu, and Ernest Kobea contributed to the party’s democratic tradition- John Mahama
- NDC Primaries: Alhassan Umar wins Zabzugu Parliamentary Elections
- Ayass Ghazale Mahamadu, an NPP communicator, lauds Hardi Pagaza’s actions.
- Don’t confront security officers on the street if even provoked-Col. Kelvin Merdiemah advises
- 7072 students graduated from the 23rd congregation of the University for Development Studies
- Akufo-Addo’s “birthday project” at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- Akufo-Addo’s birthday project at UDS abandoned due to a lack of funds.
- If Ghanaians vote against the NPP, you will beg the NDC to takeover Power – Yammin schools Bryn
- Tamale: Yakubu Leftey foots the medical bills for three patients
- Water crisis: private tanker drivers announce a new price and blame PURC and GWCL for the increment.
- Fadlan, a disabled 7-year-old, is supported by Yakubu Leftee.
- Prince Mukadi recognizes Haruna Iddrisu’s contributions to northern sports.
- Tamale Metropolitan Assembly finally elects PM
- Dagbon mourns Mion Lana Abdulai Mahamadu
- The King of Dagbon: Ndan Yaa Naa receives Toyota Land Cruiser pick-up from President Nana Akufo-Addo to beef up security.
- Lawra SHS appeals for accommodation after storm disaster
Forum on Right to Information law held in Tamale
A day's sensitization forum on the Right to Information (RTI) law has been held in Tamale.!-->!-->!-->…
Dalun gets new Regent
The third and final seven days of funeral rites (Bogli Logu&Gbazhnibu) of the longest!-->!-->!-->…
Treat incessant attacks on alleged witches as security issue-NR Regional Minister…
The Wife of the Northern Regional Minister, Hajia Alima Saeed Sagito has called on the!-->!-->!-->…
Gov’t to award projects to traditional areas in the North that embrace peace
The Northern Regional Coordinating Council (RCC) is considering a quarterly award for…
Chairman Wontumi Debasing The Political System With Antics And Name-Calling
I have always maintained that our political system is bloody, ugly, and is full of sycophants,…
Chief inspects One-Village-One dam project
Naa Alhassan Andani, the Chief of Pishigu has encouraged contractors working on the…
Civil society organization urges parents to keep disabled children
Monday, April 30, Sharecare Ghana launched The project coordinator of…
Illustrious son of Zabzugu and business tycoon laid to rest
Befitting final funeral rites for one of the illustrious son's of the northern region, the…
Chief calls for government intervention to prevent child marriage
The chief of Dingoni, a farming community in the Tolon district, Mr Samson Nina Yakubu has…
Middle age woman commits suicide in Tamale
A mentally deranged middle age woman has committed suicide at Nyohini a suburb of Tamale…